White Boots & All Black

Fret not - I was also wearing a coat [draped over the IG husband for these pics, obvs] but I let myself freeze a wee bit to get these shots. We were actually on the way to tacos...true story.

Let's talk boots...'cos I adore them & wear them all year round; but now is truly their time to shine. I've been bloody obsessed w/ Dr. Martens since I was a teen - they represented everything sub-culturally awesome to me. I remember their massive store [no longer alive] in Covent Garden; and yearning to afford a pair. Now fully immersed in the 30's club, my love for them hasn't died...let's look forward to rocking these age 88, yeah?

Cardigan - Gucci
Bodysuit - PLT
Skirt - For Love & Lemons
Boots - Dr. Martens
Bag - Chanel
Sunglasses - Gucci
Headscarf - Rock n Rose

SHOP IT:

Labels: ,