packing this


Heading to Tenerife next wk for five glorious days: a proper break during the Feb half term. It's gotta be said - I'm a fan of packing - I am truly one of those oddballs that packs like four days before, and unpacks the moment I get in - every.single.time. I also love a list...there you go. Some seriously boring facts about me.

I digress. Here's a quick round-up of some of my fav clothing + accessories that I'll be packing:

ASOS Crinkle Black Bikini
Balenciaga Denim Jacket
Gucci Lurex Papier Hat
Gucci Princetown Rose Loafers
Gucci Pearl Sunglasses
Louis Vuitton Palm Springs
Miu Miu Espadrille Platforms
Nasty Gal Polka Dot Top
Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses
Rock N Rose Headscarf
TopShop Acid Denim Shorts
TopShop Tint Bag
TopShop Satin Mini Skirt
Urban Outfitters Bodysuit
Unravel Project Distressed Tee
Vintage Nirvana Tee

Labels: