fav places to shop

totally unrelated pic

Last year, I was asked over on Instagram if I could make a list of my fav places to shop: so, here I am - finally - doing just that. I've separated the list out primarily based on expenditure, which, naturally, can be a delicate subject - but hopefully helps a little; as well as adding a snappy comment about the store. Let's go.


cash
TopShop: easy on the budget, with great basics. A go-to for me.
Nasty Gal: gotta pick & choose, but some good, super budget friendly finds.
Urban Outfitters: not somewhere I frequent like crazy, but love it for bras + bodysuits.

debit card
Free People: a lot of fav pieces here, that I've found to last for years.
Me + Em: kinda on the CC option, too - on the high-end of high-street: excellent quality, tailored pieces.
& Other Stories: a little more attention to quality & cuts, and, for want of a better phrase, a more 'grown up' selection.

spend-y debit/occasion
Revolve: awesome brand selection, great service to Europe now, too.
For Love & Lemons: quite pricey for what it is, but I do love a lot of what they put out there.
Reformation: ethical af, killer garments. Great place to hit up if you suddenly realise you don't have a dress for that wedding you don't wanna go to.
The Kooples: true love. Excellent sales.
All Saints: great elevated basics.
Pixie Market: great place to find something a bit diff. to the standard high-st.
Thomas Sabo: loads of killer jewellery pieces, starting at reasonable price points.

credit card/don't even look at the amount
Gucci: obvs...the best.
Louis Vuitton: in ma top 3, designer wise.
Net-A-Porter: tip: create an account, add your fav items to a wish-list, and you'll see when items go on sale: win. Their returns process is also easy af.
SSense: ultimate high-end, online place to shop. Their sales are killer, they stock great brands, and I personally love the simple navigation on their site.
My Theresa: always a great selection, their buyers clearly know what's up.
Matches: sign up for emails: great discount days.
Luisaviaroma: awesome selection, and an excellent reward point system: make sure you sign up for the points.

independent af
The Great Frog: you prob know, I adore their jewellery.
The Last Line LA: such awesome jewellery.
Golden Grove Jewellery: more drool-worthy jewels.
Rock N Rose: headscarfs - say no more.

Labels: