transitional

Autumn is coming. 

As much as I have adored summer and will yearn for it once more in approx. six weeks, I love the seasonal transition into autumn: you may have read that here before - it gets repetitive being alive, huh? It is undoubtedly my fav season for dressing...the cosy light layering: not so freezing that you have to wear twenty thousand layers - just enough to make for killer outfit combos [and lots of black].

I've been eyeing up some key pieces & have an overflowing wish-list (hey, Prada - I'm looking at you) that I shall *carefully* go through to decide which items make the cut...

some fav + available now items:

Houndstooth Jacket - Gucci
130 Leather Boots - Prada
Neon Rain Coat - TopShop
Intarsia Knit Skirt - Fendi
Scallop Satin Blouse - TopShop
Mini Puzzle Bag - Loewe
Nina Plaid Dress - All Saints
Wool + Jersey Turtleneck - MM6 Maison Margiela
Lime Green Sweater - Revolve
Night Out Satin Blouse - Orseund Iris
Lightweight Jumper - H&M
Jersey Turtleneck - Wolford

Labels: ,